Adobe Captivate 2019 easily handles software demonstrations, quizzes and other engaging learning experiences. It outputs to the various standard formats including Flash and HTML5 and allows for the creation of 'responsive' projects. Captivate 2017 integrates smoothly with all major Learning Management Systems. You can also upload directly to Adobe's new LMS - Captivate Prime.
We offer a standard introductory two-day course, a one-day version up-grade session or fully bespoke project-focused training.
Topics covered in the two-day Introduction to Captivate Course
- The Captivate learning environment
- Creating a 'blank' project
- Creating a software demonstration
- Editing slides
- Working with text captions
- The object styles manager
- Using masterslides
- Modifying the pointer
- Working with the timeline
- Working with objects
- Using smart shapes
- Investigating 'Themes'
- Inserting animations and applying effects
- Using video and audio in Captivate 2017
- Creating a 'responsive' project using fluid boxes
- Recording software simulations
- Using click boxes
- Importing PowerPoint slides
- Inserting buttons
- Using text entry boxes
- Using smart shapes as interactive objects
- Using variables
- Inserting zoom areas and learning interactions.
- Drag and drop exercises
- Inserting question slides and random question slides.
- Setting reporting options
- Creating video demos
- Publishing for Learning Management Systems
Watch this brief video to find out more about the two-day Introduction to Captivate course.